i am doing a project where i require some message from php file to be transfer to c.is it possible to do. if so can u specify certain links for looking and studing too area

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am doing a project where i require some message from php file to be transfer to c.is it possible to do. if so can u specify certain links for looking and studing too area

Not sure if PHP has an API for this.

You could run a command on the server with exec(), system() etc.

You could also write your own service or daemon in PHP or C that will execute your C commands - if there isn't an existing one already. Bind the daemon to a port and have PHP talk to that port to execute your C commands.

You could also write your own service or daemon in PHP or C that will execute your C commands - if there isn't an existing one already. Bind the daemon to a port and have PHP talk to that port to execute your C commands.

Your webserver itself is a daemon -- so you could just have PHP fetch the results from C via a URL (HTTP), or vise versa.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.