Hello,

Anyone know how I correct the following error message:

My php website has category links, and I had to add a category which I did from my admin panel's "Category" than "Sub Category" than "Add". After I added the category, it shows up on my site but where the category description should be showing up, it has an error message "Undefined".

Can anyone help me and guide me where I can add the description, would it be somewhere in phpMyAdmin? If so, I did go to mysql database and clicked on phpMyAdmin, clicked on dir_categories, and clicked on "browse" where I found all my categories listed in alphabetical order (this is how I want it appearing on my site). I clicked on the pencil icon to see if I can insert the description for the category but I couldn't.

Thank you!

New_girl.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

it sounds like you're using what's called a CMS (content management system). are you? if so, what is it called?

Hi,

The actual ftp server running on my system is pure-ftpd but I am using Smartftp Client.

Hope that helps ...?

it sounds like you're using what's called a CMS (content management system). are you? if so, what is it called?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.