Hi Every1

I have been making a site in dreamweaver which has drop down html navigation above a rollover flash animation (a carosell of images with text appearing over it when rolled over - all made in flash and imported in). I am really stuck though! I have managed to get the flash animation to sit underneath the dropdowns and the rollover works fine....but....when navigating but I can't seem to get it to stop animating! It interferes with the drop down menu and is really irritating! am really stuck on how to freeze a flash animation when using navigation above it. Can anyone help!!!!???

Cheers

Gem

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

can you attach your entire code along with flash file as here, it'll help us to understand problem.
still, i think setting z-index property of dropdown may help you.

Cool thanks so much for helping - At work now and don't know where to go with it next. I have zipped everything i think you will need - take a look :-) Cheers for this

Gem

can you attach your entire code along with flash file as here, it'll help us to understand problem.
still, i think setting z-index property of dropdown may help you.

did you solve that? where is the attachment.

I attached it to the previous message - It was 7mb zip I attached flash files and index html. Any suggestions? Could I send it to your email possibly?

Cheers again, :-)
Gem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.