Hey guys

I'm sure some of you have gotten in this situation before. Unfortunately I do not have the experience in CF to know how to do this myself. Basically I'm updating a clients webpage where the webmaster left (quit? who knows) And it is written in cold fusion.

During the file upload the function sticks a few property attributes into a database to match with a file so when you list it later it shows these attributes (name of person, date, where they want to put the advertisement etc). However for the life of me I don't know where to look to find where this database is located. If there is a file I can access to get into it that would be great. My job is just to update the file types to add one more category.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the category just an additional record in a table - if so why not just write a Coldfusion page to do it.
You can go into the CF Admin web site and look at it from there, thats assuming the old admin left the password with someone.
Nige

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.