Hi All,
i want send sms to any mobile in india through my application.i tried using webservice in weservicex.net(not sure?) .bt it's not working.i dont want pay money as this is is very small project.so can any one plz help hw to send sms.any free gateway providers.

thanks in advance.
-bobby

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi - Try e-mailing the message to PHONENUMBER@CARRIERNAME.COM.

For instance, in the USA, if you wanted to text 212-555-1212, a verizon wireless customer, you could just send an e-mail to 2125551212@vtext.com and it will convert your e-mail into an SMS message to the phone.

Now, let's suppose you don't know what carrier the person belongs to (maybe Cingular, maybe sprint)... you just drop the message to all of them and let 2 of them bounce!

Or, you can write a program to navigate the carrier's website and send an sms. i wrote this for Verizon if anyone wants it.

yes i need....can plz send it to my mail id <snipped>

Or, you can write a program to navigate the carrier's website and send an sms. i wrote this for Verizon if anyone wants it.

Couldn't u please send me the code that u ve specified as I am in need of it . I am working in aproject which has to send sms from my application.

10x in advance.

commented: Keep It On Site - Do not post asking for an answer to be sent to you via email or PM. -1

Hi All,
i want send sms to any mobile in india through my application.i tried using webservice in weservicex.net(not sure?) .bt it's not working.i dont want pay money as this is is very small project.so can any one plz help hw to send sms.any free gateway providers.

thanks in advance.
-bobby

plz send me your application code...

hassan

yes i need....can plz send it to my mail id

commented: Keep It On Site - Do not post asking for an answer to be sent to you via email or PM. -1

i want to much.
anybody help me.

Hi

I need to send SMS to the various carriers present in India
so can u please send the code to <EMAIL SNIPPED>

And I need...plz help me, send it to centa@list.ru...

Hi,

I need code to send SMS to any mobile in India or world without cost. I am using C# in VS 2008 for the Web Mobile Application.

I sent message from the mail like this mobileno@airtel.com. But I didn't receive that message.

send that code to my mail id <EMAIL SNIPPED>
Regards,

Bright Billy Graham
Chennai.

Hi All,

My mail- id is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

thanks in advance.
SantoshKuamar.G

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.