Hi..........now i want to create an mailbox......i have this code........but i really dont know how to proceed with this. now just i want to create an static table containing from,to,subject,contents. so with this i should be possible to create an inbox......as soon as i click on inbox i should be able to see from subject and date.........and if i click on this i should be able to see the contents.......so i want the entire code like how to proceed with this..........help me

function getdata($tble,$field,$whr) {
       $q="SELECT $field FROM $tble where $whr";
       $res=mysql_query($q);
       $r=mysql_fetch_array($res);
       return $r[0];
       }
     $msgcount=getdata("messages","count(*)","status=0");?>
     <a href="inbox.php?read" >inbox(<?=$msgcount; ?>)</a>
function getdata($tble,$field,$whr) 
{ $q="SELECT $field FROM $tble where $whr"; $res=mysql_query($q); $r=mysql_fetch_array($res); return $r[0]; } $msgcount=getdata("messages","count(*)","status=0");?> 
<a href="inbox.php?read" >inbox(<?=$msgcount; ?>)</a>

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You just try to implement the inbox hyperlink and then show all messages with subject and date from the database by using while loop...
Its so simple to develop...
ALL THE BEST.

hi friends ....
rite now i am facing a one problem in mail box... i lready fetch the mails from the server but i cant read the body of the mail... like yahoo, gmail ...how i read the body or content of inbox mail so plz help me ...... frinds... as soon as possible...

Take your body field from your database and place it on your web page with your desired design....
I dont know what wrong going on your application...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.