I have data I am displaying with a repeater in vs 2.0. Its just a very short record length but high volume data. The repeater displays it vertically but most of the screens real estate is left empty.

The challenge is how do I manupulate the repeater table tags to display verically and horizontally to fill the screen - a 1024 by 768 pixel screen and not just one direction.

Or is the repeater not the appropriate control to use?
I just wanted to display these data and not for them to be editable. Any ideas people?:sweat:

I have data I am displaying with a repeater in vs 2.0. Its just a very short record length but high volume data. The repeater displays it vertically but most of the screens real estate is left empty.

The challenge is how do I manupulate the repeater table tags to display verically and horizontally to fill the screen - a 1024 by 768 pixel screen and not just one direction.

i guess u can use datalist to achieve this functionality

Thank you greeny for your reply.
Yes I can also use datalist. The main challenge is that I want to display this short-record-length-high-volume data in a way as to fill my entire screen not just one direction only. In other words I want the data displayed in vertical and horizontal axis. comprende?:?:

Could you pleae post a sample on how exactly you want the information to look?...EXACTLY...this will alllow everyone to see what exactly you need the repeated data to look like

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.