<table width="703" height="474" border="0" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
              <tr>
                <td align="center" width="647" height="470">
				<form name="form1" method="post">
					<table align="center" width="606" border="0">
                  	<tr>
                   	 <td width="144">
                   	   <input name="R2" type="radio" value="radiobutton" /><b><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">To 
                           All User</font></b>
                   	  </td>
                   	 <td width="235">
                   	   <input name="R2" type="radio" value="radiobutton" /><b><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">All
                           at Particular Level</font></b>
					</td>
                   	 <td width="213">
                   	   <input name="R2" type="radio" value="radiobutton" /><b><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"> Individual at Particular 				    					level</font></b>
					</td>
                  </tr>
                </table>
				<table border="0">
				<tr>
				<td width="57">&nbsp;</td>
				<td width="35">&nbsp;</td>
				</form>
				<form>
				<td width="96">&nbsp;</td>
				</tr>
				</table>
				</form>
				</td>

</tr>
            </table>

Is this possible in jsp. I am new to jsp. I have 2 forms in one jsp page. I am trying to get a table with 2 forms. Table have three columns in the table .I am trying to have 2 columns in one form and third in the other form. Is it possible. I have seen many examples related to multiple file hanling but i didnt get any solution. Can anybody help me? Plz... Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

of course you can have multiple forms. It's quite common in fact.
Of course each form stands on its own, don't expect values from one form to be submitted as part of a request generated when submitting another one.

> I am trying to have 2 columns in one form and third in the other form. Is it possible.

Yes, very much possible. Make sure you have different request handlers defined for each form by using the 'action' attribute of form if you expect selective processing. But your requirement suggests that there is something definitely wrong with your design. Why do you need two forms for a single table anyways?

using ajax to handle multiple forms
maybe better

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.