hi
i added modal popup handler into my application
the popup which enmrges out is a panel and inside the panel i added the label and correspondong to label there is one textbox(txtE1)
now the problem i m facing is tht i want to write the method related to the Onkey press event of the txtE1 in the modal popup handler and that method(Ensure Numeric) is not handling the evnt of the txtE1 in modal popup handler.
this method is written in javascript an i tried by so many ways to access the txtE1 but not successful.
can anybody help me..??????

i hav this panel for the modal popup handler. .
it is outside the panel of my original form panel

<Script language ="javascrit">
Ensurenumeric()
{

}

</Script>

<asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" Height="300px" style = "display : none" CssClass="modalPopup"

Width="400px" Visible="True" >

<table style="width: 100%;"> 

<tr>

<td class="style1">

&nbsp;</td>

<td class="style2">

<asp:Label ID="lblE1" runat="server" Text="abc"></asp:Label><br>

</td>

<td>

<asp:TextBox ID="txtE1" runat="server" width="100px" Text="0.00" 

OnKeyPress="EnsureNumeric()" AutoPostBack="True"></asp:TextBox>

</td>

<td class="style1">

&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

</asp:Panel>

<cc1:ModalPopupExtender ID="Button1_ModalPopupExtender" runat="server" 

TargetControlID="lblEventTotal1" PopupControlID="Panel1"

CancelControlID="cancel" OkControlID="OKButton" BackgroundCssClass="modalBackground" >

</cc1:ModalPopupExtender>

hi,

i created an modal pop up extender on the particula label field.when label field is clicked , then popup opens ant it is having some texboxes.i want to store the values in the texboxes and then on clicking the okbuton of modalpopup handler,an event is fires that evaluates the values stored in textboxes and display it on the label.

the problem i am facing is that on clicking the okbutton ,event is not getting fired.

so hw shud i make it possible?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.