hi all,
i created an web application in which i have used sessions.
when i run this application on IIS its working fine, but when i hosted on another webserver(EasyCgi) the sessions are not working.
can anybody please help. i even used Session State and Session mode in my WEB.CONFIG file.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi all,
i created an web application in which i have used sessions.
when i run this application on IIS its working fine, but when i hosted on another webserver(EasyCgi) the sessions are not working.
can anybody please help. i even used Session State and Session mode in my WEB.CONFIG file.

if sessions are disabled at machine level whether or not you set them in web.config will not matter. contact your host and find out whether they support sessions and whether there is anything they have setup there end which you will be required to implement.

Please send your web.config file code sothat i could say what is the problem with session. and also try to by using cockieless=true in web.conifg file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.