Sirs,
I would like to do a project for my final year BE. I would like to do a challenging project that should be finished within a couple of months. I thought of doin an online web based project using PHP. I have adopted daniweb.com as my project guide. Could you please prefer me a title .... I need something challenging. Even if you ve a title that is not web based then also you prefer tha... All I need is a project to prove my skills in a real time required project. I would be thankful to you . I hope you would help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

why not make a community website like facebook, or orkut.
though ur doesnt need to be that advanced. ur choice though.

will if u want my advice try make a online banking system where u can connect more then 1 bog orgnazations...like if some one want to pay it tel bill or elc bill or may be water bill ...so the user can pay online...

sir
I am very much delighted to get your help. It is really good. I would try this.could i get the idea more clearer?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.