Hello guys!!! who can help me to solve my problem in javascript program??? I am a 2nd Computer Programming student.. But it is hard for me to do this problem....please!!!help me to do this......thanks guys i need it tomorrow......

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello guys!!! who can help me to solve my problem in javascript program??? I am a 2nd Computer Programming student.. But it is hard for me to do this problem....please!!!help me to do this......thanks guys i need it tomorrow......

Hallu! I'm a 1st ComSci student! LOL just kidding... but seriously,
Maybe you should post the code you have done so far so we can see where things went wrong.

If you haven't started yet, I suggest you try starting the homework now and asking for help when you're stuck.

thanks guys! but you're right.. I haven't started yet.... this is the problem....

The process of finding the largest value (i.e., the maximum of a group of values) is used frequently computer applications. Write a Javascript program that input a series of 10 single digit numbers as characters, determines the largest of the number and output XHTML text that displays the largest number. Your program should use 3 variables as follows:

a.) COUNTER: A counter to count to 10 (i.e. to keep track of how many number have been input and to determine when all 10 number have been processed).

b.) NUMBER: The current digit input to the program.

c.) LARGEST: The largest number found so far.

P.S.

Hope you can help me about this problem :(

You posted the problem. :( Not your solution so far... I can't see where you went wrong if you didn't post your work.

commented: Nicely put +26
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.