Hi everyone,

I want to use two radio button on a php page when we click on first radio button page will show different form below the radio button and when we will click or select second radio button then i want to show another form on the same php page.

How we can do this. Please help me. This is very urgent for me

Regards

Gagan Kumar

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I want to use two radio button on a php page when we click on first radio button page will show different form below the radio button and when we will click or select second radio button then i want to show another form on the same php page.

How we can do this. Please help me. This is very urgent for me

Regards

Gagan Kumar

This sounds more like a javascript trick than a php issue.

There are different ways to do this, it depends on how similar these 2 forms are.

I suggest you post this to javascript forum and post more details about these forms. If forms are very different or contain large select options then best way is to use ajax, otherwise you can pre-load the forms and then display different forms depending on which radio button is selected.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.