I am getting this error in my aspx page, can anyone plz provide me solution for this..

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Contributors
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ramtamil

Hi
You can use this Code on WEB.COFIG file

<pages theme="test" validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="false" viewStateEncryptionMode="Never">

I hope you its useful for you to avoid that Error

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.