Hi everyone,

I want to make a Discussions Forums Module in my website using PHP Code where i want to make a community for persons in which registered persons that know that by visiting our web site and “talking” to other people they will find answers they need.

How i can do this ??? pleas help me . If there is any particular link and code to make a forums .Then please suggest me. It is requirement of my client. It is very urgent.

Thanks,
Gagan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i would just download one of the free ones unless you really want to build up your own and that would be alot of coding

i would just download one of the free ones unless you really want to build up your own and that would be alot of coding

Thanks for reply,
i want to just download whole code of forums for my website.

Please help me it there any link where i can find whole code for forums.
Thanks,
Gagan

Hello All,

I want to download all code of forums for my website.But i have tried it on my localhost server first. But it is not running well.Please tell me what changes i have to do for activating forums. Because i have no idea about how we download ,from which site i should download and how we can make it runnable. I have just need a simple forum for my website.It should not be complex.Because i have not so much experience in PHP forums.
Can we run it on our localhost and what change or setting i will have to do changes??
I have download some from this site
http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus.php
and download this version Download phpBB 3.0.4 (zip)
on my localhost. But it is not working well.
So please help me,how we can do this.
Thanks,
Gagan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.