Hi everyone,

I want to make a Discussions Forums Module in my website using PHP Code where i want to make a community for persons in which registered persons that know that by visiting our web site and “talking” to other people they will find answers they need.

How i can do this ??? pleas help me . If there is any particular link and code to make a forums .Then please suggest me. It is requirement of my client. It is very urgent.

Thanks,
Gagan

i would just download one of the free ones unless you really want to build up your own and that would be alot of coding

i would just download one of the free ones unless you really want to build up your own and that would be alot of coding

Thanks for reply,
i want to just download whole code of forums for my website.

Please help me it there any link where i can find whole code for forums.
Thanks,
Gagan

Hello All,

I want to download all code of forums for my website.But i have tried it on my localhost server first. But it is not running well.Please tell me what changes i have to do for activating forums. Because i have no idea about how we download ,from which site i should download and how we can make it runnable. I have just need a simple forum for my website.It should not be complex.Because i have not so much experience in PHP forums.
Can we run it on our localhost and what change or setting i will have to do changes??
I have download some from this site
http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus.php
and download this version Download phpBB 3.0.4 (zip)
on my localhost. But it is not working well.
So please help me,how we can do this.
Thanks,
Gagan

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.