Hello,
My brother asked me to create an application where he can save all his data and retrieve at any time, which does all the calculation. A friend of mine suggested PHP and MySQL would be a better option. I know HTML and CSS but very little of PHP. As far, searching for tutorials I've downloaded a few scripts which helped me create a table, add, edit and delete rows.

My brother runs a Training business. He gets his trainers to train corporates in India.

He has data
client : Client name, trainer, Program, dates, days, fee, tds, service tax, net amt, invoice no,
trainer :
Client name, trainer, Program, dates, days, fee, tds, service tax, net amt, invoice no,

He wants,
All those fields in form, which I have done and was able to add rows following tutorials.

Problem : He wants all the clients names and trainers names in a drop down list and if he selects he wants to see the amount due receivable from client paid him when he selects/clicks on a client name and the same but payable to trainer.

Can you suggest if there is any script which already does this or can you help me in doing what he wants as I've done upto adding, editing, deleting using www.sqlmaestro.com 's PHP generator for MySQL.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

can you post your script and i'll help you modify it to what you want ?

Member Avatar for diafol

Nice one HITMAN. I was about to suggest the same. Because you've got 'custom' fields, you'll probably need to produce your own script. It's pretty basic stuff.

I think I have seen something simmilar like this in hotscripts.com .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.