Anyone can help me solve this. I create a web site using css and lot of image when i upload on the apache server all the thing can not be display on my pc or in other pc when i access the address. So any genius help me solve this stupid question?

It is the apache setting go wrong or other??

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Your title should be "Browser can't display images"

>I create a web site using css and lot of image when i upload on the apache server all the thing can not be display on my pc or in other pc when i access the address. So any genius help me solve this stupid question?

Great!

Ok, will you post your .htm or .php page which contents (images) are not shown?

i am not a genius but this may occur when jpeg image files are loaded ... you can try inserting thoes images using .gif format or a bitmap image

How do you suppose we should figure out the problem based on that description? Psychically?
We can't debug code we can't see. (Not well, anyways)

And yes, your right. PHP can't display images, and it doesn't.
It's your browser that displays the images based on directions given to it in the HTML/CSS.

So if your images won't show, your HTML/CSS is either given your browser invalid directions, your images aren't in the right place, or you browser is broken.

i am not a genius but this may occur when jpeg image files are loaded ... you can try inserting thoes images using .gif format or a bitmap image

If your browser can't handle loading JPEG images, you should stop using browsers built in the 80's!

I can pretty much guarantee you this is not because they are JPEG images. (Assuming they are valid JPEG images.)
If that was the problem, pretty much every page on the web would be suffering from this problem.

What do you mean by php can't display image? Are you trying to serve images files with php?

it should be wrong location of the image file..
check again your css file..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.