I know very little about php and nothing about javascript, so I would like to stick with php.... my question is about my image gallery, I have everything functioning perfectly but I wish to have the images open in a new window when they are clicked. I would like the new window to be without a navigation and address bar.

<div id="main">
	<div id="gallerytitle">
		<h2><span><?php printHomeLink('', ' | '); ?><a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(getGalleryIndexURL());?>" title="<?php echo gettext('Albums Index'); ?>"><?php echo getGalleryTitle();?></a> | <?php printParentBreadcrumb(); ?></span> <?php printAlbumTitle(true);?></h2>
	</div>
		<div id="padbox">
		<?php printAlbumDesc(true); ?>
			<div id="albums">
			<?php while (next_album()): ?>
			<div class="album">
						<div class="thumb">
					<a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(getAlbumLinkURL());?>" title="<?php echo gettext('View album:'); ?> <?php echo getAnnotatedAlbumTitle();?>"><?php printAlbumThumbImage(getAnnotatedAlbumTitle()); ?></a>
						</div>
				<div class="albumdesc">
					<h3><a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(getAlbumLinkURL());?>" title="<?php echo gettext('View album:'); ?> <?php echo getAnnotatedAlbumTitle();?>"><?php printAlbumTitle(); ?></a></h3>
								<small><?php printAlbumDate(""); ?></small>
					<p><?php printAlbumDesc(); ?></p>
				</div>
				<p style="clear: both; "></p>
			</div>
			<?php endwhile; ?>
		</div>
			<div id="images">
			<?php while (next_image(false, $firstPageImages)): ?>
			<div class="image">
				<div class="imagethumb"><a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(getImageLinkURL());?>" title="<?php echo getBareImageTitle();?>"><?php printImageThumb(getAnnotatedImageTitle()); ?></a></div>
			</div>
			<?php endwhile; ?>
		</div>
		<?php printPageListWithNav("&laquo; ".gettext("prev"), gettext("next")." &raquo;"); ?>
		<?php printTags('links', gettext('<strong>Tags:</strong>').' ', 'taglist', ''); ?>
	</div>
	<?php if (function_exists('printSlideShowLink')) printSlideShowLink(gettext('View Slideshow')); ?>
	<?php if (function_exists('printRating')) { printRating(); }?>
</div>

above is the script used to show my images from the images folder, its a little bit messy... I would like to know what changes i need to make in order to get the results i desire, but let me know if this is not the file i have to make changes to.

thank you!!!

kvprajapati commented: First post with code tag - Excellent. +5
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.