so completely new at this. long story short, recently started a new business, have several websites up and running so far, no problems. most of the sites are variations of one site i had built. did the changes myself in Dreamweaver cs4, everything worked fine. tried to do another yesterday and im having a problem with the php form. spoke with godaddy customer service after much deliberation they said it was definitely a php scripting error. as i am not well versed with this type of problem i figured i would ask someone who does.

thanks in advance for any help i receive.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You literally just posted the equivalent of a check-engine light. You have to actually explain your problem preferably with code samples

You literally just posted the equivalent of a check-engine light.

Well, in all fairness, he did say that the check engine light was on, so I think he should check the engine first and then focus on other areas, like his missing code. Agreed?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.