Just wondered if anyone knows if it is possible to install a Wordpress blog as part of an existing Coldfusion website? I just want the one page to be Wordpress without affecting any of the other pages.
Thanks in advance for anyone who might know the answer to this!
Heidi

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Wordpress is php dependent, so I'd imagine you'd need to make sure php is installed on the server. The site lists the minimum requirements to run Wordpress on a server. http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Just wondered if anyone knows if it is possible to install a Wordpress blog as part of an existing Coldfusion website? I just want the one page to be Wordpress without affecting any of the other pages.
Thanks in advance for anyone who might know the answer to this!
Heidi

Yes it does work, you must install required php on it. In addition, you have to live with page references to .php pages etc.. I have not tried to use cf_php with any of it yet, but it does work. Our server is CF8, and most recent Wordpress distribution etc.

Bob

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.