CoSIS1 0 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone ;
I have read The JFreeChart Class Library Version 1.0.13 Installation Guide and I follow the instruction there but I got some errors while the Installation; allow me to show the steps that I have followed and the errors I got :
1. Download jfreechart-1.0.13.zip and jcommon-1.0.16 files
2. copy them and paste into WEB-INF directory (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\jfreechart\WEB-INF) after Unpacking the Files
3. I have set the class path into jfreechart-1.0.13from environments variables :
- user variables –path- ;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\jfreechart\WEB-INF\jfreechart-1.0.13
- system variable user–path- ;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\jfreechart\WEB-INF\jfreechart-1.0.13
4. from command line
- I have changed the working directory to jfreechart-1.0.13
cd C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\jfreechart\WEB-INF\jfreechart-1.0.13
- Then enter the following command :
javac -classpath jfreechart-1.0.13.jar:lib/jcommon-1.0.16.jar:lib/servlet.jar
source/demo/ServletDemo1.java

(Here I got the first error :
javac: no source files
Usage: javac <options> <source files>)

What is the wrong here? Did I missed some steps ?
(I’ve read some threads about it, but the solutions there did not work )
(do I need to post new threads if I face some errors after we solve this error hopefully , or I can Continue posting in this thread)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.