I would like to add an avatar set to my forum, but have no idea how(it did not come with that opttion, so iam guessing i'll have to do it manually) i know no php, but am good ith css/html/javascript.
would appreciate any help. :lol:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Which forum are you using?

I don't understand. Do you need an avatar set or a complete PHP avatar script to add to your forum? If the answer is the second option why don't you try phpBB... it is easy to install, administer and has built in avatars support.

Regards,

I don't understand. Do you need an avatar set or a complete PHP avatar script to add to your forum? If the answer is the second option why don't you try phpBB... it is easy to install, administer and has built in avatars support.

Regards,

thanks, and i am looking for the second one, where do i find a phbb forum?

I highly suggest phpBB as well :) Very easy to use and very useful.

thank you very much, i saw the preview and am considering it, however 3 quick questions:

:!: :!: :!:

Is it free?

Where can I DOWNLOAD it safely?(i found some suspicious looking links)

If i delete my current forum, will my members have to reregister, or can i transfer them?

thank you for your time. :p :p :) :p :p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.