anyone have a link to a good auction script. Something simple, no frills. I'm running phpbb2 and want to add an auction area. I looked at that phpbb-auction.com site, and it seems pretty delapidated, and I'm not so sure I want it as a phpbb add-on. Whatever script I do find though I'd like for it to be easily altered to shared a user table with phpbb. Anyone got a line on something decent

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Did you search phpbb.com? Think about upgrading to phpbb3 anyway. There are quite a few phpbb sites (non-official). Sometimes you get little gems there that aren't posted to the main site; however, some of these are posted to these sites because they have been 'rejected' by phpbb - so take care.

I've found some less than promising phpbb stuff, and i actually downgraded to phpbb2 to take advantage of an existing plugin I wanted to use that was incompatible with 3.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.