Hi!

I want to retrieve the password which is entered in the CreateUserWizardStep but it only returns empty string.

When I try to retrieve CreateUserWizard.UserName it returns the username but when i try to retrieve CreateUserWizard.Password it returns an empty string.

Thanks!

Hi!

I want to retrieve the password which is entered in the CreateUserWizardStep but it only returns empty string.

When I try to retrieve CreateUserWizard.UserName it returns the username but when i try to retrieve CreateUserWizard.Password it returns an empty string.

CreateUserWizard1.MailDefinition.BodyFileName = @"~/Resources/EmailBodyText.txt";
                        ListDictionary replacements = new ListDictionary();
                        replacements.Add("<%UserName%>", CreateUserWizard1.UserName);
                        replacements.Add("<%Password%>", CreateUserWizard1.Password);

CreateUserWizard1.MailDefinition.From = "noreply@noreply.com";
                        CreateUserWizard1.MailDefinition.Subject = "Registration";

fileMsg = CreateUserWizard1.MailDefinition.CreateMailMessage(userEmailAdd, replacements, this);

SmtpClient newSmtp = new SmtpClient();
                        newSmtp.Send(fileMsg);

Thanks!

Can it be because of using passwordFormat="Hashed" in web.config?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.