chewedpup 0 Newbie Poster

I'm using XP and Front Page 2002:
I probably edited my website a month ago - no problem. Today I'm trying, I go to where I normally open up my website and I get this error message: "The server could not complete your request. Contact your ISP or web server administrator to make sure the server has Front Page Server extensions or SharePoint Team Services from Microsoft installed". When I click on "details" I get this: 404 Not Found
Not Found The requested URL /_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.dll was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8 Server at www.diamondrecruiters.com Port 80

I have no idea what that means. I tried again, not putting in the http etc. but just from www onwards and got this error message:
"Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved, deleted, or there may be network problems connecting to the server."

I tried connecting to a different website, which is hosted by a different company (not sure which one) - same problems. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Thank you