i dont no whether it is the place or not to share my problem........the problem is that i have a little problem with my router..........!!

when ever the electricity failure happens, my internet connects gone to disconnect imediately............then if i turn on and off my router manually it connects again and works fine...!!

My problem is that i want to make a script that when ever internet connections get disconnect my router should restarts automatically...!!

Please help me with any cmd command or php script or by any kind of script ..
i am using windows................and please don't ignore it...........!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i dont no whether it is the place or not to share my problem........the problem is that i have a little problem with my router..........!!

when ever the electricity failure happens, my internet connects gone to disconnect imediately............then if i turn on and off my router manually it connects again and works fine...!!

My problem is that i want to make a script that when ever internet connections get disconnect my router should restarts automatically...!!

Please help me with any cmd command or php script or by any kind of script ..
i am using windows................and please don't ignore it...........!!

Get.......... an............. UPS............., hardware................ should.......... stop.............. the............... issue................ long............ before................. software............ does.........

but sir i already have ups but it makes the above mentioned problem................please refer me to a script or cmd command........please

if your rounter able to access vie http://192.168.1.1 for rounter admin page
you can view source of restart page and copy <form action...
and write php for post action direct to restart-cgi page

"my home rounter is wireless and can use admin page like that "
umm . for login page of control panel
i write mini BHO (c#.net) to auto login on first page

please let me know about this in detail...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.