Hi everybody I am building a website but having some trouble figuring out the right way to achieve my goal.

Here is what I have currently:

<div id="Header"><div id="Banner">Business Name*<br><br><br><br><a href="#"><span class="style3"><strong>Home</strong></span></a><a href="#"><span class="style4"><strong>Portfolio</strong></span></a><a href="#"><span class="style5"><strong>About Us</strong></span></a></div></div>

Each of the styles have margins set to position them over the Tab markings on the Header Background which is set by CSS.

Now my problem is because I set margins to position the Links over the Tabs if I turn Underline on hover on for link action it draws a line the whole way across the header, and also the links active in this random space before the actual text is moused over.

Can someone help me, if I can get approval I'll post a link to the site so you can see what I am talking about.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

web design is the right forum for this thread.You can transfer it there to get the quick response

how do i change the location of this thread?

sorry, once i read that feature exist somewhere, but now I cant find it.Please have a look into community forum

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.