hello to all, php web hosting is great thing of the any php programmer.so i would like to suggest online php web hosting tips.thank u.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is there any point to this post? There are many sites "rating" web hosting providers. Many probably list the ones who pay them. Here is one more with some different hosting companies shown. I think this one may be more accurate than the other one suggested. I use the top-rated host in this list and I believe that they deserve to be rated highly.

I believe that they deserve to be rated highly.

Not always. Just Host was rated as the Number 1 Australian webhost and I would rate them as somewhere near the bottom. Sometimes the ratings are done by the webhost meaning the ratings are not always accurate.

Thanks for providing these tips.

Regards,
Raicol

For the PHP web hosting it is supported with FTP services and email services . Its back end data base is always use the MYSQL . Word press is also helpful to create the web hosting . Hosting is a market value that add the values of your websites .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.