Hi,

I know there is a topic similar to this one, I red it but it didn't cover my problem.

I'm using WP as a CMS for my site, so it's not a blog.I haven't made any changes in code, I just changed theme and that's it, I have few plug-ins present. But my search bar isn't working at all. Even if I type keywords that are in my sites content I get "nothing found error"

My site

Could someone please help me with this? :)

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Ijust ahd a look at your site, looks like its working fine, assume you already got it sorted. :) Cool theme by the way

Thank you! Yes I've dealt with this problem. But thanks for you reply :)

Hi,

I know there is a topic similar to this one, I red it but it didn't cover my problem.

I'm using WP as a CMS for my site, so it's not a blog.I haven't made any changes in code, I just changed theme and that's it, I have few plug-ins present. But my search bar isn't working at all. Even if I type keywords that are in my sites content I get "nothing found error"

My site

Could someone please help me with this? :)

Thanks

I also have a problem like that. I am looking for information about wordpress. If I can search for the possible solution I will tell you sooner.

I can point you to thread that helped me solve it if you'd like .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.