Hi All,

I want to start blogging for my new site. Tell me which type of blogging software should i use? I have heard that blogger.com is easy to blogging but wordpress has so many plugin that blogger doesn't have and it is little bit complicated than blogger. But still I am confuse which one I should use and I want to use Google adsense program.suggest me.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

If you want to use Adsense, I recommend you to use WordPress instead. I have had blogs on both sites and I found it easier on WP. Also you can customize it more on WP.

If you want to use Adsense, I recommend you to use WordPress instead. I have had blogs on both sites and I found it easier on WP. Also you can customize it more on WP.

i preffer wordpress, as it got more features, also if you use adsense then wordpress is better. as you can get high rank easily on wordpress compared to blogspot.

Yes, wordpress is better for SEO and can be indexed very fast.

It is better to go ahead with both. I am sure both options are good. I am using blogger as well as wordpress even getting more traffic from the blogs on both of them to my main site. :D

Wordpress shall be your choice if you want to use google adsense. It is very useful in affilaite marketing.

Wordpress does not allow blogs on only related to SEo theme. After few posts it will close your blog.

thanks to all for clarify me.i think to use blogspot first and after having some exp i will create my blog in wordpress.

I recommend you word press its easy to use and have many option.

of course wordpress is cool enough
if you use it
you can have many free seo plugins

Wordpress is the better choice as it is more SEO friendly. Google on the other hand do favor ranking their blogspot sites by giving them more priority.

WordPress is definitely better in my opinion.

Word press is good one.Word press traffic is good enough as compared to blogger.Google crawling speed at word press is also more than blogger.

For newbies in the web world, i recommend blog-spot, cos its easy to use compared to wordpress.

If it's about blogging- def WORDPRESS.

I think it is a widely accepted so to say combination)
This would make a great choice)

+1 for wordpress!
But is blogspot free? I caannot download it apart from using from their site :)

Remember with blogspot, there are certain restrictions on template for your blog. With WordPress, you have more creative freedom.

Hi

I think both are good for blogging, but you can use for Adsense i think Word press is the best way to earn from Adsense and its easy to use.Pages of your blog index fastly in Google it is good for you and your blog.

thanks

Hi All,

I want to start blogging for my new site. Tell me which type of blogging software should i use? I have heard that blogger.com is easy to blogging but wordpress has so many plugin that blogger doesn't have and it is little bit complicated than blogger. But still I am confuse which one I should use and I want to use Google adsense program.suggest me.

thanks

Wordpress has the best options and many plugins to choose from. It's flexible and easy to comprehend. Its the best blogging platform out there.

I would recommend using wordpress. It has much more features and can be customized to almost anything.

As per my knowledge both are good for blogging so go ahed

You can use both blogspot and wordpress but wordpress has more features.

I vote for wordpress, its really good

I agree, you can easily get high PR on wordpress compare to blogspot.
I have my blogs on both sites working for 3 months, and my blogspot is now on PR1 then wordpress is already on PR3. wordpress is very easy and customizable compare to blogspot. but I like them both anyway

I tried both and found Blogger to be the easier of the two to work with.

Both platforms have its own unique features and advantages. The only benefit I see in using blogger is it allows users to edit everything including the html codes even with a free account while Wordpress provides coding edits if you have a hosted one. So, I say go for blogger if you want to save money otherwise, Wordpress provides a powerful platform if you want to spend some bucks.

I agree, you can easily get high PR on wordpress compare to blogspot.
I have my blogs on both sites working for 3 months, and my blogspot is now on PR1 then wordpress is already on PR3. wordpress is very easy and customizable compare to blogspot. but I like them both anyway

Yes Wordpress is really good with many useful features in comparison with blogspot. But I think whatever you're talking about PR that does not have any relation with wordpress or blogspot. PR mainly depends upon number of backlinks you get from other sites. So it never depends upon which platform you're using.

I would prefer WordPress because of the advantages compare to the blogspot and it is the best for SEO.

Hi,
I am using both sites but wordpress is more effective in my opinion and our blog can get PR very fast at wordpress and I think google give or more important to wordpress link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.