Hello,

I have a few wordpress blogs that I can content relates to my site. Some of the pages are not indexed very well on Google.

How often do we update Wordpress blog content?
Where do I submit my blog pages to get indexed faster?

thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Well i would recommend to update the content daily and after you have done that, ping your blog with pinging websites to increase crawling rate of your website!

Atleast twice a week updation will be the ideal way to keep your content up to date and google will defeinetly crawl up to your site.........

If it is a blogging portal, i would like you to update daily blogs with fresh contents, you can submit your blog post link on digg, stumbleupon sites for quick indexing.

It is always better to keep your blog as updated as possible. If you don't, then you will lose attention from search engines. Write article posts in advance and schedule them. WordPress allows scheduling of posts

You should write a article EVERY day in first two or three months and articles should be unique, NOT SCRAPED from web.

Google loves fresh and unique content

once or twice a week is enough.

Hello,

I have a few wordpress blogs that I can content relates to my site. Some of the pages are not indexed very well on Google.

thanks.

Allow users to publish comments on your post. If you write interesting posts, users will give their feedback and share their ideas. This way, your post will get update everyday with comments postings.

Set automatic pinging for Google blog search so when you add new post, it will index in Google.

do we need to ping the blog or blog post?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.