I am having an issue with cfselect. When I submit the form, I don't get a value from my 2nd cfselect. I am binding. I do get a value from the first select, but the second select does not exist in form data.
I do get values from this form field.

<cfselect name="AdminID" bind="cfc:folder.components.forms.getProjects()" display="ProjectName" value="id" bindonload="true" />

The following does not even exist.

<cfselect name="AdminName" bind="cfc:folder.components.forms.getAdminInfo({AdminID})" display="FullName" value="FullName" multiple="yes" class="customStyleSelectBox"  />

When I do a dump of the form variable I do get adminID, but AdminName is not there? Any suggestions.

I've corrected the issue, I just had to remove the multiple="yes".

I am having an issue with cfselect. When I submit the form, I don't get a value from my 2nd cfselect. I am binding. I do get a value from the first select, but the second select does not exist in form data.
I do get values from this form field.

<cfselect name="AdminID" bind="cfc:folder.components.forms.getProjects()" display="ProjectName" value="id" bindonload="true" />

The following does not even exist.

<cfselect name="AdminName" bind="cfc:folder.components.forms.getAdminInfo({AdminID})" display="FullName" value="FullName" multiple="yes" class="customStyleSelectBox"  />

When I do a dump of the form variable I do get adminID, but AdminName is not there? Any suggestions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.