I am getting "The connection was reset" error on my live server but its working okay on my local server. The thing is that I am having a drop down on a page, When the page is loaded drop down is filled with 2 values in it, I am able to select a value in the drop down and it is loading the content in all the other controls on the page based on the selected value of the drop down, Until here every thing seems okay. The problem erupts when I try to select a different value from the drop down, It is unable to connect to the server and showing "The connection was reset" error.
Please let me know what might have making this happen.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It would be nice If I was telepathic then I could magically see your code and tell you the problem. But Alas, I am not one so I will need you to show me your code. ;)

It would be nice If I was telepathic then I could magically see your code and tell you the problem. But Alas, I am not one so I will need you to show me your code. ;)

Unfortunately you must have to use telepathy to see my code because its of 1500 lines in code behind and 800 lines of code in design view... ;)

Well As I said I am not one so I can't help you.

What a useless piece of exchange.

Tell me about it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.