hello...

i was installed wordpress3.0. from that day i am getting this error when i am open wordpress getting this error. then i reinstalled wamp. but still problem.
this is the error

Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

these extentions are also disabled .
[PHP_INTL]
[PHP_OCI8]
[PHP_OCI8_11G]
[PHP_PDO_MYSQL]
[PHP_PDO_OCI]
[PHP_PDO_PGSQL]
[PHP_PGSQL]
[PHP_SYBASE_CT]

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Check the Apache logs..
Post them here if they don't make it clear, and you find nothing by googling the messages.

I am using xampp and when I run any .php file in my pc, the xampp give me this error and stop any page to run in my browser. When I click "Close the program" then page load successfully but again after 1 minute the same error appear in my screen. I install latest version of xampp 2, 3 times and I'm sure the software is also not corrupt. Anyone know the solution?

I am using xampp and when I run any .php file in my pc, the xampp give me this error and stop any page to run in my browser. When I click "Close the program" then page load successfully but again after 1 minute the same error appear in my screen. I install latest version of xampp 2, 3 times and I'm sure the software is also not corrupt. Anyone know the solution?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.