did this means na sa pdng mag'search or add or delete at the same time dito sa form na 'to?

such that yung entry ng user sa mga field dito is pdng ma'search din?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Please respect the forum rules regarding posting in English.

Please respect the forum rules regarding posting in English.

:$ sorry for that again.
how may i edit or delete this post?

thanks.

You can only edit within 30 minutes of submitting the post, so this one will have to stay as it is.

:$ sorry for that again.
how may i edit or delete this post?

thanks.

Just translate for us and state why you posted and that is enough.
And.. which language is that?
then sa baba is ilalabas nya yung results. at kapag naclick mo yung certain result then nafifill in nya yung form na tumawag sa kanya :D

Just translate for us and state why you posted and that is enough.
And.. which language is that?
then sa baba is ilalabas nya yung results. at kapag naclick mo yung certain result then nafifill in nya yung form na tumawag sa kanya :D

is there no any way to delete this post? maybe by the admin side?
translation - [then sa baba is ilalabas nya yung results.] then at the lower page it will display the results.
[at kapag naclick mo yung certain result then nafifill in nya yung form na tumawag sa kanya] and by clicking a certain result it will then fill in the form that calls it. :D

why posted - message here in daniweb don't have the privilege to attach an image so i posted it at the forum instead.

language - tagalog [filipino language]

why delete - personal request

thanks. ~_^

Just keep it for funny ;)

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.