hope I can get a little help here. I have list here, right now it is showing the whole path when user drops the list down. I don't want user to see the path. I want them to see only single name like Phone, pics etc. but when user selects phone in the background it selects the whole path "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\uploadmultiplefile\phone". Can you help me here how to do that.please

Dim DestinationsToChoose, cDest, responseload,phone

DestinationsToChoose = Array("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\uploadmultiplefile\phone", "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\uploadmultiplefile\pics", "f:\store")

<form method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">

<table><tr>

<td> Destination </td>

<td> <Select Name=fDestination>

<%

Dim lDestinationsToChoose

For lDestinationsToChoose=0 to ubound(DestinationsToChoose)

response.write "<OPTION VALUE=" & lDestinationsToChoose & ">" & DestinationsToChoose(lDestinationsToChoose)

next

%>

</Select> </td>

</tr>

<table>

</form>

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try this

DestinationsToChoose = Array("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\uploadmultiplefile\phone", "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\uploadmultiplefile\pics", "f:\store")

NamesToChoose = Array("Phone", "Pics", "Store")

For lDestinationsToChoose=0 to ubound(DestinationsToChoose)

response.write "<OPTION VALUE=" & lDestinationsToChoose & ">" & NamesToChoose(lDestinationsToChoose)

next

thanks man.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.