In design mode (Crystal Reports v10) my report previews perfectly...using font "Tally Data Processing", size 10. I then set this report as a source of a CrystalReportsViewer control in a .Net Windows App. There it comes up using font Arial; an export to Excel or a PDF is also in font Arial. Obviously the physical printout is also not correct because of the Arial font. For this report to fit on the paper it MUST use the Tally Data Processing font. The default printer is set to the correct Tally line printer...
Can anyone advise as to why the font in the crystalreportsview control is not the font saved with the report in design mode?

I ran into the same problem today..... were you able to resolve this issue?

In design mode (Crystal Reports v10) my report previews perfectly...using font "Tally Data Processing", size 10. I then set this report as a source of a CrystalReportsViewer control in a .Net Windows App. There it comes up using font Arial; an export to Excel or a PDF is also in font Arial. Obviously the physical printout is also not correct because of the Arial font. For this report to fit on the paper it MUST use the Tally Data Processing font. The default printer is set to the correct Tally line printer...
Can anyone advise as to why the font in the crystalreportsview control is not the font saved with the report in design mode?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.