I am looking for an experienced PHP Programmer to help me with a website I am building. This will be strictly volunteer but that programmer will earn a spot as a staff member on my new site. I do not want to give out any details right now but if you have experience with PHP and are interested in helping me please email or IM me on MSN at jpt62089@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

I am looking for an experienced PHP Programmer to help me with a website I am building. This will be strictly volunteer but that programmer will earn a spot as a staff member on my new site. I do not want to give out any details right now but if you have experience with PHP and are interested in helping me please email or IM me on MSN at jpt62089@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

there are so many CMS out there, the best one i ran into and use is SubDreamer www.subdreamer.com. you may want to check them out before you start coding your own

this thread may be deleted... I do not need a php programmer atm...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.