i need a script that data's fetch from mysql and display in text scroller using javascript.
i' uses it is a news update. please somebody helpp me.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What is the problem to fetch data or to make them scrolling in screen (do you meen something like the old marquee? )

What is the problem to fetch data or to make them scrolling in screen (do you meen something like the old marquee? )

Not problem in data fetching but unable to take into scrolling in javascript. if u have any idea or solution means please share it.

If you want to present the database query’s result as grid you could make a div with width and height in style and overflow: auto and then a table insight. You don’t really JavaScript to make a grid like table.
E.g.

<div id="gridExample" style="width:400px;height:100px;z-index: 2;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:auto;">

You should try using ajax.

Member Avatar for diafol

It would help if you posted your code. Help those that help themselves. This sounds like a gimme post. What have you got?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.