is there an site for asp mysql tutorials.using mysql database with php is very eazy but i am having problem with asp.which database comnly used with asp.i hope sombody help me in learning asp

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

most common database for asp is mssql and access. i use asp and mysql (freelance developers cant really afford mssql's licencing). google still stays the best place for information. daniweb isnt so bad either. if you get stuck and cant get right the other ways email me, if i can help i will

Using MySQL with asp is the same as using any other db with asp. Just make sure you have the right connection strings and use standard sql statements and all should be good.

I suspect that the problems you are having are not so much to do with the sql though, and more to do with handling the returned data. PHP has lots of built in functions to help you, asp doesn't.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.