i want to do remove friend from friend suggestion list after adding the in the friend list in php.how i can do that.Please help me as soon as....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

your reply is very slow....

commented: Use a paid service for speed. +0

Please create a new thread for your question as it does not relate to the current discussion in this thread. Please also explain your question a bit more.

@rakesh74888 not 24/7 coding service

@digital-ether no offence but you should know better then suggest creating new thread (Keep It Organized - Do not post the same question multiple times). Either use "Mark Bad Post" so mod take care of moving it, or do it your self since you are a mod

Thanks for moving the thread peter.

No offence also, but please give the poster the benefit of the doubt and be a bit more careful with wording such as "not 24/7 coding service" as it may be taken as impolite by some.

Many are not well versed in forum etiquette and though they may seem rude to seasoned forum posters, they really are not trying to be.

commented: Will keep that in mind ;) +16
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.