I have no idea what's wrong, I googled but I couldn't find the answer :/ it's probably really obvious but i'm rather new to PSQL
Statement:

INSERT INTO drop_users VALUES ('John_Bucky','John_Bucky','a83b3735814aa577651a55b7c838a6a0',02-04-2011_02:20:55,'object', DEFAULT,DEFAULT,13,DEFAULT,DEFAULT

Thanks for your time!
~Josh

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have no idea too what is your problem!

I have no idea what's wrong, I googled but I couldn't find the answer :/ it's probably really obvious but i'm rather new to PSQL
Statement:

INSERT INTO drop_users VALUES ('John_Bucky','John_Bucky','a83b3735814aa577651a55b7c838a6a0',02-04-2011_02:20:55,'object', DEFAULT,DEFAULT,13,DEFAULT,DEFAULT

Thanks for your time!
~Josh

Here's my php code

$dbconn = pg_connect("STUFF PPL CANT SEE");
		$name = str_replace(" ", "_", $name);
		$tag = str_replace(" ", "_", $name);
		$query = "INSERT INTO drop_users VALUES ('".$tag."','".$name."','".md5($pass)."','".date('d')."-".date('m')."-".date('Y')."_".date('H').":".date('i').":".date('s')."','".$style."', DEFAULT,'".$clan.",".$age.",".$prestige.",DEFAULT);";
		$result = pg_query($dbconn, $query);

And this is how the table is set up:
varchar[20]
varchar[20]
varchar[10]
date
varchar
int
varchar[20]
int
int

Figured it out: when I looked at the data types it was saying 'character varying[]' and i just switched that to just 'character varying'.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.