Hello,
i have created a HTML table dynamically using javascript and JSP, i have to store the values inside the table to database.

Thanks in advance.
Ananth

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Since you created it dynamically using java, then you can the values that you displayed and write a method that take these values and store them in the database.

If the values, are user inputs then use the <form> tag and submit the form to another jsp, take the values (request.getParameter()) and use the above procedure

Since you created it dynamically using java, then you can the values that you displayed and write a method that take these values and store them in the database.

If the values, are user inputs then use the <form> tag and submit the form to another jsp, take the values (request.getParameter()) and use the above procedure

these are inputs from User. that are stored in HTML table using javascript. Later then i have store those table cell values into database.
kindly me suggest me with any code.

<form action="">

<input type="text" name="text1" ......>

<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

If you don't understand the above, you are doing something wrong.
After you submit the form you will use:
request.getParameter() to take the values into String:

String text1 = request.getParameter("text1");

Then call the method that takes the above values and stores them into the database.

As for the database the is plenty of code to look for in this forum or look for tutorials

This is just an example:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post653467.html#post653467

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.