I am trying to make a php Database Driven commenting script.I have to fetch comment and name from the Database according to page id.Suppose i have to fetch comments against the id 45.Then the "fetchcomment.php?id=45".It should fetch all the comments One by one Under the Page ???How to do this.The comment table will have 3 columns
1>id .
2>name .
3>Comment.

I need help in the Graphics section also to divide the comments and Name and diierent section.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am trying to make a php Database Driven commenting script.I have to fetch comment and name from the Database according to page id.Suppose i have to fetch comments against the id 45.Then the "fetchcomment.php?id=45".It should fetch all the comments One by one Under the Page ???How to do this.The comment table will have 3 columns
1>id .
2>name .
3>Comment.

I need help in the Graphics section also to divide the comments and Name and diierent section.

You want to grab every comment from that id? You need another column for whatever id you're grabbing from.
Add another column called page_id or something. Then grab the page id and compare it with the page_id in your select statement to filter your results.

Member Avatar for diafol

A date/time col is also useful
Maybe a status col as well - to show/hode comment, if you're moderating them (and you should if it's your site).

thanks all...!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.