hi
i am a new user of webdevelopment. i work with php mysql and load site about 8 months ago i face a problem that google not search my sites. how i overcome from this problem. as i search on google how to do its but not working. please sugeest how to search my site on google and how to use meta tag given me some examples.
thanks in advance

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by diafol

So to increase your page rank their are many ways....
1. You can subscribe with google but it will cost some bucks...
2. Google bots crawl more in blogs and superstars webpage....So just add comments in other sites with your webpage link....it will surely after sometime crawl your page...and increase your page ranking....

Votes + Comments
its helpful

hi
i am a new user of webdevelopment. i work with php mysql and load site about 8 months ago i face a problem that google not search my sites. how i overcome from this problem. as i search on google how to do its but not working. please sugeest how to search my site on google and how to use meta tag given me some examples.
thanks in advance

Hey Why didn't you try various available seo techniques to find your sites by search engines.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.