hi,

Any one who knows HSBC payment integration please help me.URGENT!

THanks
fedalcoder

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Payment integration with what? Are you wanting to automatically submit payments to them or are you trying to set up a payment system?

Payment integration with what? Are you wanting to automatically submit payments to them or are you trying to set up a payment system?

Hi chrisbliss18,

thanks for your reply. Actually i am in the need to set up HSBC payment in a shopping cart site which i am developing.i want the users to be able to make payment from the website.

Its urgent pls help if you know some thing about this.

Thanks

Do you have a gateway that you are going to use to make payments?

The reason I ask is because I don't know of any way to make payments using an HSBC account. I don't even think that you can use Best Buy credit cards (which are actually HSBC credit accounts) outside of a Best Buy store.

If you just want to do online payment processing, I recommend using ECHO. They have the ability to accept credit card payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Carte Blanch, and JCB. Their payment gateway also accepts online check payments.

I have used ECHO on a number of sites and haven't had any complaints. The best thing about their software and service is that their payment gateway is completely free to use. Another excellent feature of the service is that you don't pay any monthly fees if you didn't take any transactions that month.

Is this what you are looking for? If not, you really need to be more specific.

What shopping cart are you using? Integrate it through gateway, just install it into web site root.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.