See,am working with joomla 1.5 component,i want to create a component so that it can submit some datas to database...so i have a folder "com_lessons" inside the "component" folder.so u know,we have controller,model,view, for creating a component...sn't it??

<form action="">
      <table width="400" border="0">
  <tr>
    <td>Lesson Title</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="lesson_title" /></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Lesson Language</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="lesson_language" /></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Lesson Video</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="lesson_video" /></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Lesson Background Image</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="img" /></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Lesson Created Date</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="date" /></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td><input type="submit" value="Add" /></td>
  </tr>
</table>

</form>

The above code is my form and i have a database table to store these values...how can i implement this thing using MVC architecture??i dnt know the work flow of MVC,Please provide me the basic code to implement this..i mean the code of model,view and controller to implement this.please..

Before start, You need to know what is MVC and how it works in Joomla. I think you have some solid knowledge about how the things works in joomla. Go through the below links to create our custom component using mvc.
helloworld component in joomla
joomla-hello-world-mvc-component-tutorial
Look around to google for more similar tutorials about how to create our component using mvc.

commented: Thanks,really helped me,hop your help again.. +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.