I have a xml file.I can get it's data using 19 table but i want to get relationship and print data in one table

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by canwin

can i get xml view(just like sql server)from those tables?

Edited by canwin: n/a

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.