I have a xml file.I can get it's data using 19 table but i want to get relationship and print data in one table

Recommended Answers

You may try using LINQ XML or DataSet.

Jump to Post

Yes! you can show XML data using Data Controls. (GridView,ListView)

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

You may try using LINQ XML or DataSet.

can i get xml view(just like sql server)from those tables?

Yes! you can show XML data using Data Controls. (GridView,ListView)

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.