Hello,
The issue that I am having right now is that I have a multiview form that steps through gathering information from the user and depending on the information selected, some fields are displayed/hidden in other views of the form. Basically, what is going on is that I have a radiobuttonlist selection in view1 that when selected, checks off a checkbox on view4.

The checkbox checkedChange event is supposed to enable/disable some panel elements, but being done programatically it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a reason why the checkedchange event doesn't fire when being done programatically or a way that i can work around this?
Thank you in advance......

Protected Sub FinFeasibility_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles FinFeasibility.SelectedIndexChanged
        If (FinFeasibility.SelectedIndex = 1) Then
            chkNoAdmit.Checked = True
            NoAdmReasB1.SelectedIndex = 0
        End If
    End Sub

Protected Sub chkNoAdmit_CheckedChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles chkNoAdmit.CheckedChanged
        If (chkNoAdmit.Checked = True) Then
            NoAdmit.Enabled = True
            Admit.Enabled = False
            chkAdmit.Checked = False
        ElseIf (chkNoAdmit.Checked = False) Then
            NoAdmReasB1.ClearSelection()
            NoAdmReasB2.ClearSelection()
            NoAdmReasB3.ClearSelection()
            NoAdmReasB4.ClearSelection()
            Admit.Enabled = False
            NoAdmit.Enabled = False
            chkAdmit.Checked = False
        End If
    End Sub

NickG

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Also check the checkbox property "AutoPostBack" is set to true or not.

Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.