I was working on a project where a set of code opens a file and reads the content of the files and stores those words in a table. I recently had to format my PC and obviously i re-installed the WAMPServer but it didn't seem to work the way i wanted. After re-installation of wamp, it showed me a 403 forbidden error on opening phpmyadmin. I went online for a little help so i modified the "/alias/phpmyadmin.conf" i changed the

Order deny, allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

by these lines to change

Order allow, deny
Allow from all

and these changes i have never done before formating my PC on Wampserver. I guess as a result the code i was talking about before is not recurring and reading all the files in the intended folder. by the way this code is ajaxed to a page load event so to scan each file i have refresh the page and it shows an error. Any luck, here? THANKS!

Member Avatar for LastMitch

After re-installation of wamp, it showed me a 403 forbidden error on opening phpmyadmin.

It's always good to remove all of the files (hidden files include with regedit.exe) then reinstalled wamp

It should look like this:

<Directory "c:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.5.8/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    AllowOverride all
        Order Deny,Allow
        Allow from all
</Directory>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.